Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo Blogitty Blog Day Two

     Today was a beautiful, beautiful day so I went to the beach and ate lunch with a friend. It was pretty busy there, lots of families having picnics, people kayaking and boating and a plentiful amount of adorable puppies and aggressive bees trying to steal my sandwich. It was probably the nicest day Washington has had in the last 3 weeks. Sunny AND warm. I'm really going to miss that. I used to hate summer, hot, muggy weather made me miserable. But I think after my trip to Virginia to see my boyfriend this summer, it grew on me. Well, Washington summer anyway. :p


  
       As much as I like summer and don't want it to go away just yet, my favorite season of all would have to be Fall. And as Fall draws near, it has me opening up my photo albums from about a year ago. I love Christmas time to death, but Fall colors and the crunching of leaves is my favorite. In fact, Halloween has really caught my eye and I'm sort of excited for the decorations and all of the "haunted" attractions to open up. Perfect photo-op. So anyway, photos for today are a few of my fall photos from last year.

   This is a photo I took up the road from my house at a cemetery. I knowww, scurryyy. It's actually super pretty during Fall. The lighting was gorgeous.
















I took this photo at a pumpkin field. Such beautiful colors that represent Fall perfectly.  :)




  


          And this girl is pretty much adorable.


























beautiful lighting makes for a nice portrait.


     So that's all for tonight. I'm hoping that all this posting of my older photos will inspire me to go out and take some new ones. Feel free to leave some feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment