Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anotherrrr boring day off.

     Today has been an odd day. Uneventful to say the least. I'm not in the greatest mood for some reason, I'm not sure why. I've been doing pretty good lately, but i'm feeling really uptight and grumpy today. On the plus side I've been mostly been spending my day off looking at photography, lenses that I'm lusting after, and informative articles. For the longest time I've wanted a fish eye lens and a wide angle lens. Oh and a macro lens. ahaha. I've found a few cheap ones on Amazon that I'm looking into, especially for fish eye/macro lenses. I'm looking at a pretty decent sized check so after putting most of it away I might look into a fish eye. Anyway, I've decided to participate in the 365 project on 365project.org, thanks to one of my only followers, Leesa. :p


    I did take my camera outside today and used one of my dogs as a subject to mess around with my 50mm lens given to me as a birthday present from my boyfriend. I've been trying to harness Manual mode and it's quite a challenge so I only got a couple decent photos out of the 30 I took. So here you go. Enjoy your day, however eventful it is. At least I've got One Tree Hill and Glee. <3


1 comment:

  1. 365 is a nice challenge, especially if you want to be creative about it :)

    Love my 50mm. The 85mm is a nice lens too. Course you'll start wanting them all :)

    ReplyDelete